We, Autonics Automation India Pvt. Ltd, are a manufacturer and supplier of AtLogic Logic Programming Software, DAQMaster Device Management Software, AtMotion Motion Control Management Software, World Clock Time Sync Software, Photoelectric Sensors, Fiber Optic Sensors, etc. Our assortments are trusted and used by engineers in various industries to carry out their business operations. We own 12 international offices located in South Korea, Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Russia, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil, USA, and Mexico. Our entire range is quality tested and manufactured using quality inputs which we procure from the certified vendors. We are happy to report that we have been able to establish ourselves as a trustworthy enterprise that successfully meets the expectations of the customers. It is the quality of our products and approach to conducting business deals that we have been able to come a long way and develop a cordial bond with customers.
- November. Received the award of Smart Factory Innovation Company at 'Industry Award Korea.
- November: Finalist at 'Web Award Korea 2018' of Mid-Sized Business Category.
- July: Construction of new Autonics research and development Center in Magok District in Seoul of South Korea
- June: Approved as a TUV Rheinland test center for Electromagnetic Compatibility and Low Voltage Directive.
- March: Building of Autonics Reliability Center (Product Quality Test Center)
- March: Designated as an outstanding taxpayer enterprise of Busan city.
- January: Received residential Award for Job Creation Companies.
- December: Inauguration of Russia sales branch
- December: Received ISO 14001 Certification for Environmental Management System
- December: Designated as one of the top mid-sized companies for human resource development.
- July: We were designated as one of the leading firms in work-life balance
- May: Acceptance to UL Witness Test Data Program.
- August: Designated as the Best firm to Work For at the "Korea Happy Company Grand Awards"
- March: New CEO, Yong-jin Park was announced.
- August: Set up of new headquarters in Seokdae, Busan
- May: Set up of sales branch in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- December: Designated as one of Busan strategic industry-leading companies.
- December: Establishment of another branch of sales in Mexico City.
- September: Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy designated us a Specialized Global Company.
- May: Government of Korea designated us a "World Class 300" company.
- July: We become one hundred million dollar venture enterprise.
- March: We received the Gold Tower Industrial Award on the occasion of 46th Taxpayer's Day
- November: On 48th Annual Trade Day received thirty million dollar export Presidential Award at the 48th Annual Trade Day.
- November: We release I/O terminal blocks and cables in the market.
- April: Incorporation of Qingdao sales office (China).
- February: We were designated as top 10 New Industry Pioneer companies in Jiaxing of China
- November: At 47th Annual Trade Day we received Twenty Million Dollar Export Award.
- October: We opened a sales office at Chongqing of China.
- August: We opened a sales office at Nanjing sales office in China.
- June: We opened a sales office sales branch in Mumbai, India (Autonics Automation India Private Limited)
- February. Relocation of research and development center for Control & Measurement in Banyeodong, Busan.
- December: Relocation of R&D Center for Sensors (Songdo, Incheon)
- February: Set up of corporation in Istanbul, Turkey by the name Autonics Otomasyon Ticaret Ltd. Sti.
- July: Opening of sales branch in Moscow, Russia by the name Autonics Corp. Russia Rep. Office
- May: Incorporation of Chengdu sales office in China
- May: Incorporation of sales branch in Mexico City, Mexico Autonics Mexico Sales Office.
- April: Completion of the manufacturing plant in Jiaxing, China
- March: Businessman-Worker of the Month (Yangsan Mayor Award) was received by us.
- January. Inauguration of the corporation in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia by the name Mal-Autonics Sensor Sdn. Bhd.
- October: We received a grand Prize, Busan Mayor Award for New Technology Innovation.
- July: Opening of sales branch in Mumbai, India by the name Autonics India Liaison Office.
- April: We were given the Presidential Award for Equal Employment Opportunity.
- March: We opened the showroom and technical education center in Bucheon, Gyeonggido.
- November: Ten Million Dollar Export Award at the 42nd Annual Trade Day.
- August: Opening of sales branch in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam called Autonics Vietnam Rep. Office)
- July: Inauguration of manufacturing UNIT in Jiaxing, China called Autonics Electronics (Jiaxing) Corporation.
- March: Inauguration of corporation in Sao Paulo called Brazil (Autonics Do Brasil Ltd.)
- May: Establishment of a new sales office in Guangzhou, China
- April: Relocation of Seoul sales office in Bucheon of Korea.
September: We acquired China Compulsory Certificate (CCC)
- September: Iron Tower Industrial Award was received by us on 26th Taxpayer's Day.
- August: Incorporation of Beijing sales office in China
- March: We received the Presidential Award for Equal Employment Opportunity.
- February: Establishment of a company in Shanghai, China by the name Autonics China Co., Ltd.
- April: Opening of the sales office in Shanghai of China
- February: Establishment of the corporation in Illinois, USA (Autonics USA Inc.)
- December: Opening of R&D Center for Sensors (Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do)
- November. Received Five Million Dollar Export Presidential Award at the 37th Annual Trade Day.
- November: We acquired the ISO 9001 Certification for our enterprise.
- April: In this month, we were designated as a promising small & medium-sized business for exports.
- January: Designated for our outstanding technical expertise.
- December: Received Prize by Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy for the 8th Small & Medium-Sized Business.
- July: Our company was designated as top 50 small & medium-sized business in terms of product quality.
- June: Construction and shifting to new manufacturing wing located in Yangsan, Gyeonsangnam-do.
- February: Designated as a venture firm by the small & medium business administration
- October: Commendation from the Ministry of Trade and Industry for Measuring Instrument Development.
- October: Incorporation of the corporation in Jakarta, Indonesia by the name of PT. Autonics Indonesia.
- September: Incorporation of the firm in Jakarta, Indonesia by the name PT. Autonics Indonesia.
- July: We were designated as a measuring instrument promotion subject enterprise by the small & medium business administration
- September: Opening of Daejeon sales office in Korea
- August: We were designated by the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy as a Technology Pioneer Corporation.
November: Million Dollar Export Presidential Award at the 29th Annual Trade Day
- November: Opening of Daegu sales office in Korea
- July: Opening of Kwangju sales office in Korea
- February: Incorporation of research and development center for Control & Measurement with official recognition by the government of Korea (No. 272, Busan)
- November: Participation Award in New Product Exposition (Electronics Industries Association of Korea)
- November: Establishment of Autonics Corporation
- June: Inauguration of new headquarters (Banyeodong, Busan)
October: Award of excellence by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in New Product Exposition.
- October: Excellence Award by Electronics Industries Association of Korea in New Product Exposition.
- November. Opening of the sales office in Seoul, Korea (Shindorim, Guro-gu)
- October: Launch of the first digital counter in Korea (K Series)
- Development of foremost controllers for semi-automatic looms in Korea.
- June: Incorporation of Kuk-Je Electronics founded by Hwan-Ki Park.
Our Mission and Vision
The mission of our company is to enrich the quality of human lives by supplying new assortments which will make the world more convenient to live in.
Our vision is to become the leading manufacturer of automation products by delivering key customer values via Autonics ORANGE Solutions.
Industries We Serve
Our product range is used in different sectors namely:
- Food and beverage
- Machine tools
- Plastic and rubber
The following are the core values of our enterprise considering which we carry our business operations:
- Be Customer-Driven
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- Be creative and think outside the box
- Be Action-Oriented and Cooperative
- Be ethical and passionate